So I have to say, after much speculation, I finally decided to give in and read the Twilight Series...amazing! I couldn't put it down for 7 days straight...plus or minus the time I spent actually teaching. Although knowing that I love a series that 12 year old girls swoon over is a little embarrassing, I will admit it to the world: I loved Twilight!! I am not ashamed, and I will not back down....I do not care that the plot is undeveloped at times, or the story is far from believable (at least when I tried to relay what was happening in the books to Derek), for 7 days straight, I felt like I was living the life of Bella; a girl beloved by all....other than the vampires trying to kill her. I knew I was hooked when it started showing up in my dreams.
OK. I'm pathetic. I admit it. But I am not ashamed of it. Only 5 more days until the movie comes out!!!
3 comments:
You do? That is exciting! Only, they never called me back. Boo. But, I read Twilight too. And, I'm pretty excited for the movie. Only, I don't think Brent wants to see it. Haha!
omgomgomg! Cam, I haven't read the books but i saw the movie, and I LOVE TWILIGHT! I don't care what the haters say! ITS AMAZING!!!
Michelle you will love the books...READ THEM!!!
Post a Comment