I have nothing worth writing most days. Today is no different. Some days I wish I had more friends to talk to. Most days I feel stuck in my own indifference. I have Derek, and he is just amazing...but I miss girl talk too. I spend my days with kids and my nights with Derek. I just need adult conversation to help recognize that I am not a boring person. Although I value Derek's opinion, he loves me no matter what, even if I am lame...but what about people who don't have to care about me...
My lifelong struggle...never feeling good enough, even when I am.
2 comments:
I miss girl talk too! There is just something about girl talk that Brent just doesn't have. Maybe the fact that he isn't a girl?
When you say "girl talk" you really mean meeeee. Right? Love you Cam. I wish we were still roomates :-P
Post a Comment