Monday, February 23, 2009

A few nights ago, our licence plate was stolen. Nothing from the car, just the licence plate. The odd thing is they didn't even steal the front plate...just the back plate. It's not that we drive the car around...the clutch is out, and it is just sitting in our apartment parking lot...but we got a ticket for it not having tags. A parked car that doesn't even run. I didn't even know you could get a ticket for that. A ticket for parking without a licence plate? We haven't even driven the car since November. Now, in order to get a new licence plate, we have to get insurance on the car (once again, a car we can't drive). I hope our plate was put on a stolen car, and I hope that I see it as we're driving down the road...man, that would be incredible.
On a random note, all the kids in my class believe that these little plastic balls that grow in water are alive. I found a pack of 200 little "squishies" at the Nicklecade. You bet your butt, I stocked up with 3 packs. My classroom has never been so clean, quiet and hard working as when I bribed them with the little plastic balls the size of a grain of sand...I need to buy more....

No comments: