Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall Decor

I love Fall for so many reasons...The weather, the colorful leaves, my Birthday, but most happily of all, HALLOWEEN! I would venture to say that Halloween is currently my favorite Holiday. I love that Halloween means 3 things...Costumes, candy for kids, and decorating. I don't have to worry about looking rude if I don't get a present for every last person in my life. I don't have to worry about Holiday shopping, and I don't have to worry about going broke. Yes, Halloween is indeed the best Holiday of the year.

So I haven't quite decided what I want to BE for Halloween, but I gave my house the star treatment on Friday (which so happened to be October 1st). I got the tutorial/templates for the silhouettes and the idea for the crow jar/boo sign over at http://thepinkpeonyoflejardin.blogspot.com/. Her blog is fantastic and she has a lot of amazing ideas. Here Are some pictures of how my decorations turned out...

I am going for a "Classy Halloween" look. I still have a few more ideas up my sleeve, but what do you think so far?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like it! Way fun!

Linze Kate said...

Um - LOVE!
Love you too.
*muah*

Jackie said...

Looks so good!! What great ideas!