Zoey girl was WIDE awake pretty much all day...she was not feeling the whole napping thing. 9:30 pm and she was still wide awake, so I put on the Moby Wrap and we took a walk over to 7-11 and Target in hopes that she'd fall asleep. After an hour and a half of walking, she finally fell asleep, so I took her home and went to lie her in her bed when I noticed poop on the back of her onesie. I debated in my head pretending I didn't see it... I didn't want to wake her up after all that walking. But I couldn't just let her sleep all night in a blown out diaper.
I quietly took her to the changing table, dimmed the lights, and tried to softly change her diaper...
Zoey - "WAAAAAAAA"
Me - "Noooooooooooooooooo"
Two hours later, and I finally got her back to sleep... at 1:20 in the morning.
Goodness gracious Zoey... I think you are a night owl.
1 comment:
Maybe that's why she wouldn't sleep. Maxine has never slept with a poopy diaper. Sorry Cami, she'll get on a schedule soon, or you can just let her cry it out at some point.
Post a Comment