The weird this is she is completely happy and content until I try to feed her. She'll go 6 hours without eating/napping but have a smile on her face the entire time. I try to time it so I can feed her right as she is waking up (still half asleep...) or right after she's fallen asleep (completely zonked). I have an appointment with her Pediatrician next week, so I figure I'll ask then... but it's totally weird. It's been going on a little less than a week... I just hope her resolve weakens...
In other news, Grace is in town!! It's nice to have Derek's mom here to play with and hold Zoey. Plus with extra long work hours this week, it is GREAT to have her here taking care of the little goober. Maybe that's why she won't eat...she's too excited that her Grandma is here and doesn't want to waste time eating. She really is stinking cute... stubborn? Yes. Cute? Absolutely.
No comments:
Post a Comment