Working for the Y the past two years has been great. I've met some amazing people, made a difference in the lives of some really great kids, and have learned patience, endurance, and how to let go and just have fun.
When we left, we were so blessed to have some of our awesome coworkers come out for a going away party in our honor at Red Robin (Oh Red Robin - how I love you). We were overwhelmed by the many people who came out to say goodbye, and the sweet gifts we received. We sure will miss all of the friends we made - who knows, maybe we'll be back!
 |
| Savannah and I - My favorite camp buddy |
 |
| Megan (our "kinda supervisor"), Leslie (My amazing coworker who I love), and her daughter Natalie |
 |
| Derek and his first coworker at Woodin - Dalin |
 |
| Gretchen (Our real supervisor) |
 |
| Luann (Our branch executive) and Zoey. She LOVED Zoey. It warmed my heart watching the two of them together :) |
So onward and upward to Virginia. First stop? Utah. Next stop? Michigan. Then onward to Virginia! Hopefully Zoey does well on the drive!
No comments:
Post a Comment