Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bounce-tastic



What does $2 x 4 people + 1 hour = ?? A trip straight to the top of Mount Everest...oh wait, did I say Mount Everest? I meant BOUNCE Everest!

I always said it would be one of my lifelong goals to climb Mount Everest (okay, so maybe its not my goal, but for the purpose of the comparison...), and I am now one bounce closer to my dream.

I had barrels of bare footed fun on the countless inflatables (wait...I've counted them in my mind...uhh...hold on...seven...wow, that's a lot less than I originally thought...), including Bounce Everest, the obstacle course, and the King of the Mountain arena. Let use just say that I am indeed the King of the Mountain...and if Jackie comments saying otherwise, ignore her. She doesn't know what she is talking about. Believe me...I'm the credible one.

So thank you Sandy Fun Center, for providing an hour of fun entertainment, comfortable lawn chairs, and a large inflatable circle that you can attempt to flip over (Attempt is the main word in this sentence). And Max, if you are reading this (which would be extreemly creepy...), I am sorry for ruining your birthday...I understand; seeing a teacher outside of school, especially at a place that is well below a teacher's age range, is tramatic...kind of like this picture...

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I do know what I am talking about, and I am indeed the queen of the mountain!