We're flying to London tomorrow!! And the best part is, while we're there, they are having PANCAKE DAY!!!!!! I'm not 100% sure on what it is (other than something about races with pancakes on a flipper...) but all I know is Imma gonna eat me a buncha pancakes. A BUNCHA pancakes. Pancake Day, Pancake Day, I love love love love Pancake Day!
In other news, we are going to Warwick Castle during the Medieval Festival....Once again, I don't really know what that means, BUT if it's anything like the Medieval club at BYU, I am ABSOLUTELY IN. My only question is where can I get one of those cone hats with the fluff comming off the top...
And lastly, we get to see WICKED!!! Finally...we only had to travel 1/2 way around the World to actually get tickets. I can't wait to be "popular" too!!
Pictures and stories to come :)
Teaching Moment of the Week: Not one of the kids in my class complained about not having gloves when we disected owl pellets. I mean, you can't really get the full experience with gloves anyways! It was great to have 100% of the class engaged for 2 whole hours.
3 comments:
Lastly... you get to see me! What am I, chump change?! Haha...
*muah*
You lucky! Warwick castle is amazing! That was one of my favorite places when I visited England. Have fun and be sure to post pictures.
Post a Comment