Wednesday, September 8, 2010

If you give a girl an apartment....

If you give a girl a new apartment, she may want to buy a refridgerator full of food

If she starts eating food, she'll usually go to the couch.

If she starts sitting on the couch, she'll realize that there is no place to put a tv in the room, so she will want to go to Best Buy and get a flat screen to mount on the wall

If she has a flat screen mounted on the wall, she'll want to get a new antenna to pick up more channels.

If she picks up more channels, she'll want to work while watching shows.

If she's working from home, she'll need a new printer to print off documents....

She'll also probably want some more art work for the walls....

And a new laundry basket....

And a new shower curtain....

And some new throw pillows....

So needless to say, her new apartment is feeling veeeerrrrry loved right now....

3 comments:

Sheri E. said...

I love buying new things for a new place. Especially if I have enough money for it.

Jackie said...

Cute post! I hate those books. Stupid mouse. If you give a mouse a cookie, then you better buy a mouse trap.

Linze Kate said...

Haha! You are such an elementary school teacher - LOVE it. I miss you more than words can tell.
*muah*