Thursday, September 22, 2011

Birthing Class

The other night, Derek and I were at a Birthing Class (Yeah...I signed up for one...where else would you see a knitted cervix and such fun in class diagrams?), and the instructor was doing some breathing exercises with us.

The instructor is telling us....
"Breath in Energy, Breath out Darkness"
"Breath in Strength, Breath out Weakness"
"Breath in Happiness, Breath out Sadness"
"You can breath in anything good..."

Derek turns to me and whispers 
"I'm breathing in Hot Dogs..."

I about died. The room was dead quiet and I was struggling to stifle my laughter.
Oh Derek. 
Why do I love you so much??

In other news....

It's getting closer. Six and a half weeks

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute husband! Can’t wait!

Sheri E. said...

HAHAHA!! That is so funny! I would have lost it completely.

Heather Thorup said...

How funny! How are you feeling?