We've been hard at work...
My goal was to create a cute nursery for Zoey on a dime
Without painting AND without overly spending.
I can't even begin to express how happy I am with how it came out...
Guest Futon
Crib
Changing Table and Closet
Wall Decals
Total Out of Pocket Expenses....
$168.00 (This includes ALL furniture, clothing, decorations, and other baby essentials)
We are definitely blessed to have such great friends who have given us gift cards, hand me downs and borrowed baby stuff!!
I can't wait for Zoey to see her new room!!
2 comments:
It is all so cute Cami!!! Only $168, you did great!
WOW!!! that looks amazing!!! and for so cheap!!! I don't think I could ever tell A SOUL how much I spent on both Peyton's and Bradyn's rooms! How fun to have such a decorated room, really gets ya more excited i think :) good job!
Post a Comment