Saturday, October 15, 2011

New Camera!

After 3 years of debates, Derek and I finally bit the bullet and bought a really nice camera. Derek has always been into photography, but with just a normal point and shoot camera, it was hard to really get the great shots he tries for. And with our family growing, it'd be nice to have a camera that captures life how I really see it. We ended up getting an Nikon D3100 from Best Buy, and I absolutely love it!! The camera itself is easy to use, and the pictures come out fantastic. 

We went out on Thursday to do a "Pregnancy Photoshoot." I wanted to take some nice photos before I just feel like a walking blimp (maybe that won't happen to me!? A girl can hope...) I love how the photos turned out. For his first attempts at using such a fancy camera, Derek did a pretty awesome job. Photography combines two of Derek's greatest strengths - being artistic, and technology. 
Hopefully baby doesn't mind getting her picture taken...because there may be a LOT of it...

3 comments:

Steve and Brooke said...

lOVE this pictures!!! we just barely got a Nikon D7000. We are excited to pick it up!!

Unknown said...

Love all the pictures Cami! I am looking forward to more!

Michelle! said...

I love your pics Cam, you are such a pretty pregnant lady! And your camera ROCKS!