Last night, Zoey was watching her Glow worm on the floor in front of her, and kept leaning down to give it kisses while it glowed and played songs. I told Derek to get the camera quickly, because she had never given anything intentional kisses before. By the time he finally got it set up, she leaned over to give it one more kiss, and spit up all over the doll. It was awesome. Nice one Zo. :)
 |
Giving her glow worm kisses
On the same line of thought, a few days ago, while Derek was changing Zoey's diaper, he made me lift her legs because her diaper was completely full of poop. With her butt in the air, all of a sudden, she shot poo ALL over his pants. It happened so quickly that I couldn't do anything other than hold her butt in the air, while she blasted his cargos. Derek freaked out and did not think it was the least bit funny. I, on the other hand, thought it was hilarious, and I couldn't stop laughing; which made him freak out all the more. Derek ran to the bathtub, and drenched his pants until they were clean enough to throw in the washer. All the while, I could hear him muttering "There is poop on my leg. There is poop on my leg" As a result, he seems to think that he is off diaper duty for the next month... Good luck on that one :)
Having a baby sure makes life funny. I'm surprised at my new found tolerance to all things "gross".
|
 |
| Can you believe this baby would poop all over her dad?! So sweet and innocent... |
Zoey's grown quite attached to a number of toys. She loves her "Suzy" which is this knitted doll from the Hannah Anderson store. Last week, Zoey was super sick. Her fevers ranged from 101 - 105.4. Usually Zoey is squirmy and wants to move, but last week, all she wanted to do was be held and cuddle with her toys. I felt so bad for the poor girl. It was the first time she was truly sick, and I felt so helpless.
 |
| Sick girl cuddling with her Suzy. |
 |
| Feeling MUCH better! |
One thing I love about Zoey is how curious she is. She always wants to see everything and touch everything, and get into everything. If it is within arms reach, she is playing with it. Nine times out of ten, if you give her the option of playing with a fun toy, or playing with the computer cord, she is going to grab the computer cord... Part of me is glad she isn't crawling yet, because I know her curiosity is going to help her be naughty!
 |
| She found her jacket |
We sure love this little naughty girl!
2 comments:
Love the poopy diaper story! I can just see it all play out in my mind! Funny!
she is soooo cute!!!!
Post a Comment