The other day, Derek and I were driving home from work, when we saw a large crow swooping down and trying to peck at two baby ducklings. In fact, it was so aggressive, it chased them all the way across a busy road and into a high school parking lot. Away from their mama.
We immediately turned around, and parked our car so we could shoo away the crow. The ducklings were terrified. They hid under a car. We were bound and determined to catch them and bring them back across the road to their mama.
After 20 minutes of chasing two of the cutest ducklings around the parking lot, we finally grabbed them (and by we, I mean Derek and a high school boy who saw our plight and immediately joined in), and walked them back across the street to find their mama.
Being a mom makes you do silly things. All I know is if a giant duck found Zoey being chased across the street by crows, I hope she would catch her and bring her back to me too!
No comments:
Post a Comment