Zoey can feed herself. Crazy right? She will sit in her high chair and shovel food into her mouth. She is loving her new found independence, but now tries to eat everything - paper clips, paper, and plastic to name a few. I have to be more careful at what I leave in arms reach... 2 days ago I found part of a box in her poop... Yeah. Nice one Zoey
 |
| SUGAR FIEND! |
 |
| She's not so good at feeding herself purees.... |
Zoey is moving and grooving these days. She can't crawl yet, but she tries every chance she gets. I'll sit her up, and she immediately flings herself forward and gets into crawling position. Then she gets all mad at the world, because she doesn't know what to do next. After a minute, she flops her entire body down and freaks out again until I sit her back up and she can repeat the process. She's actually getting quite good at going from crawling position back to sitting.... just no forward momentum.
Some of our friends invited us to Idaho over Memorial Day weekend. We had such a great time! We were able to spend the weekend, hiking, swimming, eating, and playing games with friends. Can I just say how much I love the Summers and Folkmans? They are by far two of my favorite couples. They are hilarious, and I don't feel like I have to put on a show or pretend to be someone I'm not. I'm always nervous about taking trips with friends, but it was a perfect weekend all around. I wish we were sticking around Washington we we could take more trips with them in the future.
 |
| The Folkmans, Summers, and us at a Family Fun Center. We were able to bowl, race go carts, play miniature golf and laser tag. It was awesome. |
 |
| Derek and Zoey swimming. Can you tell it's nap time? |
 |
| Loving that Swing! |
 |
| Our family :) |
 |
| Lake Coeur d'Alene |
 |
| Zoey LOVES to be thrown in the air... I wouldn't be surprised if this little girl turns out to be quite the daredevil |
 |
| Chilling with Mia in their boat. |
 |
| Hiking together |
 |
| Daddy Daughter Hike |
 |
| Kristina and me at the Prospect Cave |
 |
| on our hike near the top |
 |
| View from the top of the mountain. |
Only 2 more weeks left of school!! Although I love the kids, I am so ready to be home with Zoey full time. I honestly can't wait.
2 comments:
Hey, I totally recognize that sweet wood playground--we were there last summer! So cool that you guys went on a trip together, and are still friends! ;)
Oh..the pictures are so cute! Especially the one with the two girls in the raft together! Darling!
Post a Comment