I know, I know, kids don't remember their 1st birthday... but it's more of a party for our family. We've made it through a whole year together. We are in this together.
I keep thinking about her birthday, because I want it to be cute but simple. Nice but on a budget. Pinterest is one of those sites that is great for ideas, but terrible for "I wants." Sure I would LOVE to have a beautifully decorated buffet table, complete with striped straws, perfect cupcakes and amazing party favors - but my budget says otherwise. I don't need all that stuff. Like I said - cute, but simple.
Seeing as Zoey was born on Halloween, I want to do a Halloween party. Plus, with the dollar store being my main "go-to", it makes sense with how much Halloween stuff they have. I'd love to have the guests dress up and have most of the party in the back yard. I have so many ideas - the problem is choosing just one or two ideas and going with those. My favorite idea is my party favors - I am making homemade glitter playdough, and putting them in decorated "monster" jars. I've been saving baby food jars for a few weeks now, so I should have more than enough :)
I know - I am a little too excited - but who cares! Zoey will only have one 1st birthday. I can be as crazy excited as I want :)
2 comments:
For Sure!!! GO ALL OUT!!! I'm HUGE on birthdays!!!! The bigger the better!!!!
Zoey is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! She is adorable!! Isn't it crazy how quickly time passes? I hope you have a super fun time planning her first party!
Post a Comment