We were so lucky last month have Jackie and Seth come stay with us! They have two of the cutest girls, that are close to Zoey in age, and she just had a blast. I'm not sure how much their girls liked being crawled over, "clap smacked" (you know... when your baby won't stop clapping, and ends up smacking everyone in the face...), and slammed into while taking baths (Zoey is somewhat of a competitive bather - and uses the ENTIRE tub.... even if others occupy it.) We're just so happy that their little family moved so close to our little family.
Aren't they so sweet together? Isn't Zoey tan?!
I'd post a picture of Zoey doing bath tricks, but oh the nakedness...
I was lucky enough to get to make their family Halloween costumes. I had a blast doing it, and they turned out just like I pictured! They are going to be the cutest 3 little pigs ever!!
One highlight of them coming for me was being able to take their family photos. I only ever get to practice on Zoey, so it was nice to take pictures of other cute kids! Here are my favorite shots!
It was so nice to see friends! Can't wait to do it again :)
1 comment:
AH!!! What a wonderful surprise to see a post about us! :) It was the best weekend ever. Thank you so so so much for letting us come. We had a blast. I wish we lived even closer!!
Post a Comment