It feels a bit surreal that in about a week (or hopefully less), our family will have a brand new member.
How I'm feeling:
1. Nervous. I am nervous about birth and I am nervous about all the things I can't control. I don't know when I am going to go into labor. What if when the time comes, I have a migraine or I am exhausted BEFORE labor even starts? What if my friends who were gonna watch the kids are unable to do it? What if labor doesn't go how I expect it? What if it is fast and I don't make it to the hospital in time? What if it is painfully slow and I can't take the pain? I am nervous for all the unknowns.
2. Excited. I can't wait to see how everything plays out. I can't wait to see Riley's face and see if she looks like her sisters. I can't wait for Abbey to see the new baby and to see her become a "big sister". I am so excited to hold and kiss this sweet baby
3. Exhausted. I am officially the most pregnant I have ever been, and I am ready to be done with it. I love certain aspects of being pregnant, but I'm ready to have my body back.
There are a million other things I'm feeling right now, but the exhausted part is keeping me from writing more. I just want to sleep. Here's to hoping that tonight is the night!
No comments:
Post a Comment