Top Three Things I Love about Sundays
1. Being the Sunbeam's teacher: Any calling which exempts you from the 2nd and 3rd hour of church is a good calling. Especially when it teaching the 3 year olds :)
2. Taking the Sacrament. It's nice to feel renewed each week in mind and spirit
3. Having the afternoon to relax and lounge
Derek and I are traveling to California this week!! I've been trying to plan fun things all summer, which have included:
Visiting New York and Philly (While attending an IB conference)
Hiking Mount Timp
Going to Stadium of Fire
Going Geo Caching
Visiting a number of museums
Traveling to Michigan
Visiting a Hands on Museum
Going to a Lake
Spending a day at Cedar Point
and hopefully after we get back from California, we will be making a trip out to Lava Hot Springs!
This summer has been busy, and I have YET to plan for the school year. I am a Yellow personality...all play and no work.
I really should get to work pretty soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment