Sunday, August 2, 2009

Best Products EVER

The snuggie - okay, when I first saw these on tv, my only thought was "They family wearing these look like they belong to a cult". And to tell you the truth, my thougts haven't changed much; however, I now want to belong to the cult as well. I love grape juice.



The burger bed. I can't even describe how much time I spend in the day craving greesy food. I even drempt the other night that I spent 10.59 on a quarter pounder with cheese at McDonalds. It is my theory that if I had a burger bed to sleep in, my cravings for greesy food would dissappear because it would be overated.






The arm pillow. So Derek hurt his shoulder the other day, which makes it really hard for him to put his arm around me. This helpful little pillow would not only make it so I could feel the comfort of a loving arm around me as I sleep, but it would also gaurentee we would never have kids trying to sleep in our bed. They would be terrified!



The re-born baby doll. I first saw these dolls on a 20-20 special all about babies. One of the stories was about women who buy these re-born baby dolls and take them around town and pretend they are real. They dress them, and walk them, and take them to the grocery store, and they talk to other people about their feeding and sleeping habits as if they weren't made of plastic. It was by far the creepiest thing I had ever seen on tv, which is why having one would be amazing.




The Ramen Cooler: Don't you hate that feeling when you burn your toungue because you can't wait for 5 minutes for your ramen noodles to cool off? And blowing on them to cool them off is too much effort? Well my friends, you no longer have to worry, because the ramen cooler has solved the problem for you. Now with 2 double A batteries, you can move on to a better life, where your tongue is safe from impatience.



1 comment:

Linze Kate said...

MY favorite product is DEF. this one!

https://www.snuggiefordogs.com/flare/next?videoID=ai615&bufferTime=5

Enjoy! *muah*