When I first came into my classroom this summer I thought "I wonder why it took so long to clean the classroom at the end of last school year". It just seemed so put away and organized, I couldn't think of any reason why it wan't always that way.
Well, in RE organizing my things for next year, I am beginning to realize the magnitude of the job ahead of me....Every surface of my classroom is covered, including the floor, and it seems as if the more I put away, the more things there are to put away. It's like that scene in the labrinth when she is running down the first part of the maze, and it keeps going with no end in sight.
In my mind, I keep wondering "How am I going to fit everything somewhere?" And I hate extranious clutter that has no purpose; in fact, I pretty much filled a dumpster last year of things I never use. I keep having to remind myself that 26 kids live here 40 hours a week, and I can't expect it to be pristine (unless you are Margret Drane or my mother in law :) ).
Are there such things as maids for calssrooms?
No comments:
Post a Comment