Yesterday, we painted our apartment back to it's original color (since we have to be out by Friday...); an off white color that covers everything. After painting, I went to wash the brushed off in the bathtub and realized after washing that I must have gotten a big white glob of paint all over our greyish white bathtub. I started scrubbing hard with my nails, and to my dismay, it only spread more. The more I scrubbed, the bigger it got, until I realized that it wasn't paint, it was the original color of the bathtub.
I was so disgusted that I immediately grabbed the clorax, the degreaser, the heavy duty scrubber and spent the better part of an hour getting the bathtub back to its original color. I had NO idea that our bathtub was that white...I guess I just didn't remember back that far. Whenever I cleaned out the tub before, I always just used windex and whiped it out, never bothering to put some actual elbow grease into it. And to think, I could have had a white tub all this time...
2 comments:
Hey!!! Good Luck in Seatlle!!!
Haha... Oh, Cami! Love it...
Oh, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
*muah*
Post a Comment