Saturday, May 15, 2010

Second Update in a day?? Wow...I must really be bored


In class today the kids put together weather forecasts...they were super cute. They brought in costumes and props, and they actually sounded like they knew what they were talking about....good thing too, because the science CRTs are only 2 1/2 weeks away for us...and we still have so much to review!!
This is one of my favorite pictures, because this is what they really looked like during the Mario Party Games...okay, with maybe a little less pose, but this is pretty much what they looked like :) ...Having an electronics party was a BIG hit...and it cost me approximately 0 dollars, which was perfect because that is precisely how much money I had!
On another note, we are almost done moving out of our apartment. We have mostly everything cleared out, and we painted back to the original color, and we FINALLY deep cleaned the bathtub...it was getting pretty pitiful. The only thing left to do is move the furniture when we get the moving truck here on Thursday...other than that, we have everything else moved into our storage facility, all of my clothes taken over to the in-laws, and all of my bathroom crap in neat boxes ready to go...maybe this move won't be so hard after all! Goodbye Adagio...It's been 2 good years!

Oh, did I mention that our anniversary is on Wednesday? Yep. Three years...three years with the greatest guy around. I am blessed to have a husband as kind, helpful, funny and loving as the one I have. He is A+ husband material. And he's good looking too!! It's a good thing he likes me too, because he's stuck with me, and I'm never gonna let him go!

No comments: