Friday, June 17, 2011

Kicking Around...

Derek has been super jealous that he hasn't felt the baby kick yet. 
Last night, Zoey was kicking around a little, so I told him maybe if he put his ear next to my stomach, he could hear her moving.
He quickly put his ear onto my stomach, listening for any indication of movement when
WHAM
Zoey kicked the hardest I've ever felt...
Kicking Derek right in the face (or ear to be exact).
He got this gigantic grin on his face which quickly turned into disappointed frown as he said 
"I can't believe I have to tell people that the first time I felt Zoey move was her kicking me in the ear"
I couldn't stop laughing. 
That's my girl.

2 comments:

Linze Kate said...

Hahaha! That's classic... poor Derek. I'm LOVING on the name choice - it's perfect.
*muah*

Unknown said...

Sweet!