I think we've officially decided on a name for the baby.
The name "Zoey" makes me think of a girl who's smart and creative
It makes me think of a girl who loves life, and lives with spunk and personality.
To me, it fits who I think our daughter will become.
Oh Zoey.
My fun and spunky little baby
Only 20 weeks along,
and you are already practicing your soccer moves.
Can't wait to meet you.
3 comments:
Perfect name! Congrats!
Zoey is such a cute name! I think it will match what I envision your daughter will be like. We're having the hardest time coming up with a boy name. Good thing we still have 18 weeks...
I love her name! You guys were quick in deciding a name! We just decided a few weeks ago! Good thing too, since we only have about a month left. I hope at is going well with the pregnancy so far. Yay for being half way done :)
Post a Comment