Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pregnancy and Peeing.

I've always heard that when you're pregnant you have to pee ALL OF THE TIME. 
What I didn't realize is that the reason is you always feel like someone is pushing on your bladder

Like when you're in the car as a kid, and your brother thinks it's funny to push on your stomach when you have to pee. 
That's what it's like...except, it happens all the time, and all of a sudden. Like when you're walking out of the movies. 

And suddenly the baby decides to shift positions. 
And even though you JUST went to the bathroom, you have to go again...but urgently. 
So urgently that you want to side check anyone who gets in your way. 

Because it may be fine and dandy to pee your pants in private...but public...not so much. 
And when baby's gotta pee, baby's gotta pee. 

Oh the things you learn. 

2 comments:

Leslie Elaine said...

Or just lost bladder control in general while being pregnant. Evan always laughed histarically whenever I sneezed and from the sneeze, it made me pee a little. Yeah, I didn't think it was that funny.

Heather Thorup said...

You are so funny Cami! Ahh the joys of pregnancy and motherhood, eh?