Friday, January 13, 2012

Five Things

Five things I don't want to forget about Zoey...

1. She loves her Rainforest Swing. She'll swing for hours if you let her. She is mesmerized by the mobile and calms down when she hears the music.

 2. She loves her dad. When he get's home from work and calls out for Zoey, she smiles like he is the greatest man in the world. No one can get smiles out of Zoey like Derek can.

 3. She loves being NAKED!! If she is crying and won't stop, all you have to do is take off all her clothes. She loves it and will coo and talk and smile all day long. Sometimes I let her go without a diaper, but I've been peed on a few times... Consequently, she loves bathtime.

 4. Her chubby thighs and crazy hair!! Seriously, the girl has a mullet and bald spot on back. It's terrible. Part of me wants to cut it, part of me loves it. When she wakes up, her mullet is all over the place and it makes me love her all the more.

5. Her non stop facial expressions. Did you know a baby could raise an eyebrow?? I have never met a baby as expressive as Zoey is. She cracks me up with her coos and talking and smiles and grimaces. I have a feeling that she is going to be quite the social girl... maybe take after her aunt Linze?

We love this little girl...I just wish she would stop growing!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That last picture, she looks grown up. I love the sleeping with dad one! So cute!

Linze Kate said...

Yes! I'm teaching her already! Haha... I LOVE that picture of Derek and Zoey! So cute...

Oh - I just adore her. Not as much as you do, I'm sure - but I think of her (and you guys) literally every day. :)
*muah*

P.S. Her eyebrow raise is CLASSIC! Oh, and I want a rainforest chair when I have a baby!