Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sleep Walking

Last night I put Zoey down in her crib, and went to bed. I woke up at 4 am to find her asleep in bed next to me. I had absolutely NO recollection of waking up and taking her from her crib. Derek had no recollection of waking up and getting her. 


My only conclusion is I went and got her from her crib while she was sleeping....which is scary for 3 reasons -
1. I could have tripped and dropped her
2. I could have rolled on top of her in my sleep.
3. I could have accidentally smothered her with blankets. 


Weird right??

1 comment:

Leslie Elaine said...

No, not weird at all. Totally happened with me but like the opposite. We'd let Liam sleep with us some nights and then I'd wake up and he wasn't in our bed but in his and I'd think 'how did he get there? When did I put him there?'

I guess its good to know that you're a safe sleep walker/tired mom.