Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Master Closet/ Craft Room Redo

After my mom left, my will power to get things done has quickly diminished. It's hard to do anything when a 10 month old baby is following behind you; especially when she likes to get into things. I finally broke the paint roller back out, and redid the master closet (and now mini craft room). There are still a few things I want to do, but here it is so far:

Before

After:
What I did:
- Painted all the walls a light yellow
- Painted all the shelves/door/floor boards a bright white
- Painted the desk white, and the drawers a medium grey. 
- Added scrapbook paper to all my craft drawers. 
- Organized everything (including my clothes)

I must admit, I'm pretty excited to have a craft room, even if it is in a closet. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute!

Megan said...

Oh I miss my craft room! Yours looks very cute and makes me want to scrapbook!