Sunday, September 2, 2012

Learning so many things!

I swear, Zoey learns something new every day. This has been my favorite stage so far, because there is something new every day!

Here are some new things from the past month
- Crawling up the stairs
- Standing without support
- Clapping
- Looking at books on her own
- Following friends around
- Unloading the sliver ware
- Pulling out all of her toys out of the toy box
- Cutting her FIRST TOOTH!

Zoey is so cute I can hardly stand it! We went on a cruise last week with my parents and two younger brothers. Derek couldn't go, because he had school, but it was amazing! Zoey loved crawling all over the place, and I loved being able to spend time with my family! Unfortunately, one of our ports was cancelled because of Hurricane Issac, but we were still able to go to Mexico where we rode Ziplines, and had fun snorkeling at 3 different coral reefs and shopping! Here is my favorite video from the cruise. Like I said, Zoey is so cute I can hardly stand it!

No comments: