Friday, March 5, 2010

Grandpa Dan

Derek's Grandpa Dan died 2 nights ago. I don't even have enough sick days to attend the funeral in California. I LOVE Derek's grandpa. Seriously. I consider him part of my family. I'm happy that he gets to be with his wife again, but I know Derek and I are going to miss him.

Heaven is getting one funny man...and hopefully they have John Wayne movies in there :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It doesn’t seem right that you cannot go. Aren’t there special circumstances that would allow you to go?

Unknown said...

I could go, but then I would be docked about 300 dollars in my paycheck, along with the cost of flights to get us out there... We just can't take the hit right now. We'll just have to do something here to honor him.

Jackie said...

Ah!! That is the one that you love huh? :( I am sorry.