Alright...I think I may have been feeling like the glass was half empty in my life. I think I may need to look at things differently. Okay, so here it goes
* Derek not getting that job at Ponderosa has opened up more opportunities for us. Before we were trying to fit our plan into the time constraints of being at Ponderosa this summer, but now the world is our oyster, and our search has opened up.
* When Derek hurt his shoulder, it made me learn to be more independant. We grew closer to both the Lord, and one another through prayer
* Not getting into Grad school may have sucked at the time, but only now are we realizing that what Derek really needs to get is an MBA, not a Masters in Recreation. We may have wasted money.
Everything happens for a reason...I am just looking forward to knowing what we're going to do with our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment