Sweet desert biome!
Owl Pellets....notice the bag of fur next to the bones...and notice how the anatomy is so correct (or not so much)
I love that they used plants from the dollar store to represent every type of tree in Utah forests....I like that they wrapped one of the tree trunks with white paper to represent aspen trees. :)
The 20 minute research project... If you're in my class, you've got to learn to be efficient :)
Funny quotes of the week:
"We love you Mrs. Cami...but not that much" - Cailee
(to use my quote against me...low haha)
"I will NEVER act all gushy over a girl" - Max
"You'll understand when you're older" - Cash
"If a Lion was chasing Don and I, who would get eaten?" - Me
"Definately you" - Class
"Why?" looking for the answer of 'He is faster' and 'survival of the fittest'
"Because you're an old woman" - Elise
1 comment:
Haha! I love the class quotes.... Especially your romantic little romeo, Cash. HAHA!
*muah*
Post a Comment