Thursday, March 11, 2010

Roses. For me??

Derek brought me flowers last night. I was asleep when he got home, so he put them right by my face so when I woke up, I'd see them first thing. It did seem strange to me that there were 5 roses there...not 6, not 3, but 5. Not that it mattered, roses are roses. Anyway, come to find out, Derek didn't actually buy me the roses. Someone had accidently left them at Joe's Crab Shack, where our friend Jenny works, so she brought them home. Derek was there playing video games with her husband, so she gave him some of the roses to give to me. They were beautiful though, so I couldn't really fault him for it. He was so excited about it too....Oh I love that kid.

1 comment:

Sheri E. said...

I love it when husbands bring flowers home. :)