After two weeks of careful sponge baths, Zoey's umbilical cord has finally fallen off and healed!
To celebrate such a great occasion
We gave Zoey her very first "real" bath.
(Seriously, the kid was getting stinky!)
On our the first attempt, Zoey was so comfortable, she pooped all over her chair/bath.
We quickly pulled her out so we could drain the tub and start over.
While I was drying her off on my lap, she peed all over me and my new pants.
I laughed and laughed...this little girl is unstoppable!
Round two was a lot more successful...no poop or pee...just nice and clean soap.
Overall, I'd say bath time was a success.
Zoey didn't cry, we got her clean, and I only had to change my clothes once.
1 comment:
She looks so much like you, Cami! I think Olivia's cord fell off after about 4 or 5 days...2 weeks would have made for a stinky baby! :)
Post a Comment