Monday, November 14, 2011

Lunch Date

Well, we bit the bullet and took Zoey out into the big world this week. As much as I love siting around the house watching movies on an ever continuing cycle of eating, changing, and sleeping; we needed to get out.

Getting ready for the outing was quite the ordeal. I wanted to make sure she was well fed (to increase the time we could be gone...), changed, and sleepy. We packed up her stroller, car seat, diaper bag, and anything else we could think of, and took our first family walk over to Wendy's for lunch.

Even though it was something small, it felt like a real date...I guess when you don't get out much, you don't take things for granted

2 comments:

Sheri E. said...

It's nice to finally leave the house and feel like a normal person again. I'm a little jealous that you have a Wendy's within walking distance.

Chase and Kaley said...

You and your family are absolutely adorable! I love your blog! I totally understand the need to leave the house every once in a while! I felt so trapped for the first few days and it was wonderful to be able to escape home even if it was just for a quick lunch trip! Enjoy your sweet baby because they do grow so quickly!