Saturday, November 12, 2011

My baby is a grunter...

Zoey likes to grunt.
Like ALL the time. Lying on the ground, cuddling on your lap, sleeping in her bassinet.
She's a grunter. 

It's mostly cute. Until it's 4 am, and she wont stop grunting...
then you say "baby...come one."


And then you look at her sweet pouty lips, with crusty milk outlining her mouth
And her huge dark eyes with little boogers in the corners
And her chubby cheeks with red lines from where the blanket was pressing


and you can't help but want to hug and kiss this little girl
even when she's keeping you awake with her grunts.
Oh baby. Why are you so silly?

3 comments:

Megan said...

Cami, you are such a super cute mommy already! I love it! Keep lovin' that girl!

Unknown said...

Love the sleeping pictures! Now is the time you move her to a different room, where you aren’t bothered by her grunts.

Carol said...

So it will be forever. Today, I was trying to get the kids in bed and Rhys put his underwear on his head instead of his bottom. He has never seen anyone do that before. Where did that come from? I wanted him to hurry and get dressed, but I couldn't be mad at that hilarious cuteness.